Bathroom Safety Products
Bath safety is one of the most important concerns to those with limited mobility.
With a few minor changes you can decrease the chance of injury, including doing the following:
- Install secured wall and shower grab bars to assist movement throughout the room.
- Use raised toilet seats and shower chairs to minimize effort and exertion from moving from low positions.
- Add transfer benches to make moving to and from a wheelchair or power chair easier.
- No-slip floor mats and anti-slip shower treads to prevent slips and falls.
- Additional lighting and/or night-lights to assist visibility.
- Additionally, lower the temperature on the the water heater to less than 120 degrees to avoid scalding and burns.
Browse our selection of Products: